Mini Swatch Purse


Hello my fiber loving friends!  Remember my inspiration purse I got this past weekend?  Well  I am even more in love with the crochet version than the original.  :)  The funky scrappy swatches I made were really neat and have made quite interesting bags.  It's funny how you can surprise yourself with your own creativity sometimes.  I get kind of hung up getting inspiration from Pinterest or other crochet blogs and forget how to push myself with my own ideas.   This was a happy reminder to set away from the internet and let my own ideas flow.

The first swatch purse is fresh from the hook and the second of many is on the way.


My peach tulips are opening up.  They are so beautiful, the color is so sweet!  I love fresh flowers in the house they make me smile every time I see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment