Wip Wednesday


This is my inspiration for my current WIP.   Yes it's another hexagon afghan.  I am sorry I hope your not bored of this pattern.  I love it and am SO HOOKED on it.  I have crochet ADD and move from this to that so often.  But I could make this every day.
 Even though it is a simple solid hexagon the color placement keeps it interesting.
 
My sweet niece Kassidy love this yarn.  When she was visiting last summer we made her and her cousins a bunch of flower headbands.  This was her favorite yarn we used.  Recently she was loosing a tooth and was too scared to pull it.  My sister told her that if she pulled the tooth that she could pick a place to go, whatever she wanted.  "Rachel's house"  was her pick.  But I live out of state and it's just not really that easy, but that answer sure made my heart melt.  So I told her that I would make her a blanket.  I am sure she will love it.  I think I might try to use the variegated yarn for the edging.  We will see how that looks.

So far I have pretty much all the pink added an am moving onto the purple.
I am anxious to add the blues and aqua it will really POP.





No comments:

Post a Comment