Quilting

chevron quiltI really like the colors and pattern! Something I may try to copy. Mod Chevron Baby Quilt by @Rashida Bethel Bethel Coleman-Hale  in the Premier Issue of GenQ Magazinesimple but beautiful quilt - maybe this is my next project? What would it look like with African fabric instead of grey - too much? 

 I started paying around with ideas of what to make from a UFO or WIP (depending on who you ask)  that I took from my Mom when we were on vacation.  She has it already cut into strips for a scrappy stripy blanket.  I really like it as it is.  But for some silly reason I want to make it more difficult for myself than it needs to be.  Someone please smack me!



2 comments:

  1. QUE LEGAL!!ALÉM DE CROCHETEIRA,VOCÊ TAMBÉM FAZER QUILT??PARABÉNS PELA MÃO ABENÇOADA.BOM FIM DE SEMANA.VALÉRIA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mam, I crochet, knit, sew and and other craft that I can get my hands on. :) I have very talented parents who always inspired me to make things with my hands.

      Delete